Sunday, 13 October 2013

Dream Interiors

I always liked to take a peek into someone´s house to see what their interior looks like. When I was in New York City last September, I wish I could just ring at some of the doors of the nice townhouses we walked by and asked to take a quick look in their homes. Especially in the neighbourhood Upper East Side, where the townhouses and apartments already looked lovely from the outside. Could you even imagine how they look on the inside? With beautiful antiques from all over the world, the spacious rooms and great home decoration accessoires I wish I could own. I especially love to mix basic white with flashing colours to brighten up the room. As well as to create an atmosphere with all kinds of different home decoration accessories which initially do not fit together, but..... I think it is really important to create and develop your own style with which you feel comfortable and feel at home after a hard day of work. Today I collected some great home interior pictures to get some inspiration from. Don't you just love these Styles? 











No comments:

Post a Comment