Thursday, 17 October 2013

The Sound of Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy is one of the TV series I'm watching since the show started in 2005. I have to admit, the last few seasons are not comparable to the first, when the show was (for me) at the top of its game. But I refuse to stop watching and every week I turn into the exciting lives inside the hospital. Is it strange that maybe for a moment I asked myself whether medical school was something for me? However, I immediately realise that I would faint every time a patient would be brought into the ER. Remember Izzy & Denny, George, and Burke. 

Some of the season finales were fantastic, exciting and heartbreaking. This brings me to the music of Grey's Anatomy. The music is the best part of the show, it easily creates goose bumps as well as a lump in your throat. Whoever is responsible for choosing the music, is a magician. 

Okay, except for the episode that was created as a musical. Certain scenes were just laughable. Some scenes simply humoured me, while they should have been dramatic. Except for Callie who can sing amazingly, but the operation scene...yikes!. 

On YouTube I found a few clips with the music, which were used in some of the episodes (mostly old ones). If you suddenly get goose bumps, I warned you......










No comments:

Post a Comment