Sunday, 8 December 2013

Beauty Gifts

To shop for holiday gifts can be a challenge, especially if you don't have a clue what to buy. Well, you can stop stressing, I already collected the perfect gifts to give (or keep for yourself, that is also perfectly fine). This time I show you my tips for beauty products. I can definitely recommend Flora Perfume for Women by Gucci. This wonderful fragrance is light and fresh; perfect for every occasion. Next to this, make up from Benefit is always good as well as a gift set from The Body Shop or Rituals. Victoria Secret has also great beauty items and sets. This Travel Brush Set consists of 5 must-have brushes and is ideal for travellers.

Stay tuned for more gift ideas. Next time I show you the perfect home accessories gift! 



1. Flora Perfume for Women by Gucci
2. Benefit, Big Beautiful Eyes 

3. I Love.....Strawberries & Milkshake, super soft hand cream
4. Rituals Gift Set, Time Out
5. Dior Addict, Lip Glow 
6. Victoria Secret, Travel Brush Set 
7. The Body Shop, small gift set Shea 
8. Lip Balm Macaron, Lychee Flower Lip 
9. Ciate, Set Mother of Pearl

2 comments: