Monday, 9 December 2013

Home accessories gifts

Today I show you my pick for home accessories gifts. I love shopping for my home. There are so many great and fun accessories to Style your home with and they don't have to be expensive. I love the chalk teapot rack to hang in the kitchen for your towels. The big memo board with the world map to dream about your next travel destination, is perfect for an office.

Since I am a big fan of sushi, the plate of Blond Amsterdam is perfect, same counts for the chopsticks; now you have a good reason to make sushi at home. The butterflies to place on the wall are a great addition to a slightly boring wall. I have them myself and placed them on a wall in the bedroom and it has a great effect. The bird house to hang your keys is one of my personal favourites. Finally the cooking books of Lorraine Pascale are great. I love her baking and cooking Style!

I hope you are inspired, next list is all about fashion!  





1. Tea pot rack, from Woood 
2. Wooden candles, set of 5, from Present Time 
3. Memo board world map, magnetic, from Present Time
4. Scented candles, green tea, from Loods 5 
5. Sushi plate, from Blond Amsterdam
6. Wall decoration butterflies, from Woood 
7. Cookie jar, Union Jack
8. Chopsticks Asia, from Blond Amsterdam 
9. Qualy bird house with key, from Loods 5 
10. Lorraine Pascal cooking books
11. Clock, from Karlsson 

No comments:

Post a Comment