Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Home Deco Inspiration

I love to surf on the internet for hours to find inspiration for my home. As mentioned before I love pastel colours, especially (Tiffany) blue. You combine it perfectly with white and other pastels. 

It happens so that I have an empty white wall left and don't know what to do with it. However, the black and white pictures on the first photo inspired me. Not only can you frame pictures but also inspirational quotes! Together it will make a great wall which will be the center of attention in your home. What is your favourite home decoration Style?
(pictures from Pinterest)


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for some home decoration inspiration! Love this, everything looks so fresh!

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are inspired! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. I loved the printed pillows in some of these decorations

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete