Thursday, 9 January 2014

Addicted to TV Shows

I received a few requests if I could share which TV shows I watch at the moment. Well, here are my favourites, although I have to admit that I don't agree with some of the story lines. Especially Homeland! However, I am determined to watch season 4 of it, just to see what's coming. 


As you can see I watch a mix of shows. Besides drama series, I love girly shows as well like Hart of Dixie or The Carrie Diaries. Suits is one of the best shows at the moment; I can't wait for the new season in March. Of course there are many shows I watched in the past which have sadly ended. Do you remember The O.C? I loved that serie! As well as Gilmore Girls and Gossip Girl (okay, I only watched Gossip Girl because it took place in NYC, not for the great story line. Seriously? Dan revealed as the real Gossip GIRL? meh). 

Let's not forget Breaking Bad! What a fantastic show! I was extremely sad when it was over. And don't get me started with Lost a few years ago, although I was a bit mad at the writers for the last season. What else do we have...uhm of course I watched Desperate Housewives, Glee, Modern Family, New Girl and Cougar Town, but I stopped watching all these shows because I wasn't really interested anymore. 

On my 'wishlist' for TV shows to start watching are: Boardwalk Empire, House of Cards, Orange is the new Black and Hannibal. However, I have to figure out when I have the time. 

What are your favourite TV shows and do you have any recommendations? 

P.S. I forgot to mention that I really like reality shows (my ultimate guilty pleasure), but that's another story! 

9 comments:

  1. i was watching dracula, but fell behind. now i'm watching downton abbey. there's nothing like a great television show to capture you. oh also, the blacklist.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot Downtown Abbey! I really want to start with that show! Thanks for your suggestions! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge Homeland fan, I'm so sad Season 3 is already over! And I've started Revenge, which I quite like too!

    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also sad when Homeland was over. Revenge is also good! Did you watch the last episode?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I'm more of a bookworm, but I do catch Parks and Recreation whenever I can. That show will crack me up! I do recommend that one.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like books as well! Thanks for your recommendation of Parks & Recreation! xx

      Delete
  5. AHH! Obsessed with Scandal and Revenge!
    Have you seen Nashville or Mistresses? AMAZING!!!

    XX,
    Whitney
    The Retail Therapist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your tip about Nashville and Mistresses! I will check them out! Love Revenge as well :) xx

      Delete