Friday, 31 January 2014

Coffee table books

Coffee table books are a great addition to your home interior. You can simply decorate your living space by adding a few inspiring books on your desk or coffee table. I love it! On my wish list are; Humans of New York, Glamorous Rooms and New New York Interiors ....yes, I like to take a peak into someone else's home. I love to see how people live and how their home is decorated, especially in the lovely houses in NYC! 


Chanel, Fashion, Fine Jewellery / Perfume
Humans of New York, by Brandon Stanton
The Fashion Book, by Phaidon
Glamorous Rooms, by Jan Showers
New New York Interiors, by Peter Webster
The Art Book, by Phaidon

6 comments:

  1. Great picks! I want The Fashion Book so bad!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always loved coffee table books. love that Chanel and Fashion Book. excellent selections!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice selection! I'm very interested in The Art Book, will try to find it!
    XOXO from Shanghai
    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can find it! Fingers crossed :)
      xx

      Delete