Friday, 21 February 2014

Gorgeousness at Gucci Fashion Show

What a great show of Gucci this week at the Milan Fashion Week! I really enjoyed this collection. We see cornflower blue, sage green, brushed pink and neutral colours such as black and white on the runway. The clothes have a 1960s vibe which I really like, especially the coats are stylish and classic. 

These are my 8 favourite looks from the show. I'm in love with the coat in picture 3; what a gorgeous colour! I'm less enthusiastic about the boots, but they fit perfectly in the 1960s theme. What do you think of the Gucci fashion show? 






10 comments:

  1. i love the combination of pink coat and tan boots :) would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Yes, that would great!

      Delete
  2. Great picks from the show, Danielle! I would have to agree with your call on the boots. They are a tad too '60s for me.
    I'm surprised by how much I like that fur sweatshirt, though! It's super cool. (Though I would prefer it in faux). :)

    xo,
    Aleesha
    Covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sweatshirt is indeed great! Yes, you're right, faux fur would be better..

      xo

      Delete
  3. Great post!! :)

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, twitter and g+? Do let me know on my blog!! :)

    Have a nice weekend!! :)
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, of course! Have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  4. I still can't get over that pretty pink coat! It's lovely!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collections!!! love the pink coat!!

    ReplyDelete