Saturday, 22 February 2014

YouTube tips for the Weekend

Let's celebrate the weekend! Do you already have plans this weekend? Sometimes it is perfect to not have your weekend planned from morning till evening and just relax. I love to watch movies on YouTube and before I know I already sit behind the laptop for a few hours! I thought to share some of my favourite YouTube channels/movies with you today.


This is the YouTube channel from Ann Le, a DIY ninja, as she describes herself and she certainly is! She has amazing DIY videos! Everytime I watch her videos I want to decorate my home. You will for sure get inspired!


Meet Leigannsays. I love her YouTube channel, she is so funny and I like her Style. Her channel is full with make up tips, shopping hauls and many more.Take a cup of tea and watch her amusing movies. 



I also enjoy documentaries. This documentary is very interesting to watch. It is about the inequality between Americans:

740 Park Ave, New York City, is home to some of the wealthiest Americans. Across the Harlem River, 10 minutes to the north, is the other Park Avenue in South Bronx, where more than half the population needs food stamps and children are 20 times more likely to be killed. In the last 30 years, inequality has rocketed in the US -- the American Dream only applies to those with money to lobby politicians for friendly bills on Capitol Hill.



Of course you can also watch concerts of your favourite artists. I love this concert of Beyonce, which is I think from almost 2 years ago. I love the songs, especially when she starts singing the oldies (No, No No, Bugaboo and, my favourite ever, Crazy in Love).

So, make some tea, put on your sweatpants and enjoy your Saturday! 

10 comments:

  1. There is so much on Youtube! I go to it for tech support many times, sometimes for entertainment too. Have a beautiful weekend!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, hope yo had a nice weekend! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice blog.. thanx for sharing th tips. How about supporting each other by following on Gfc & facebook. Let me know if you follow my blog. I'll follow right back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! Great idea! I will look you up :)

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely blog!!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC / FB / Bloglovin?
    Let me know, I always follow back;)

    http://silkandsmoke.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, of course, I will look you up!

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! I follow you back :)

    Have a nice week ahead!! :)
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I wish you as well a great week!

      Delete
  5. The coolest things are on YouTube! You can discover almost anything! HAHAHA I love it as a resource. I had a great weekend. Glad you did too Danielle :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, almost everything is on YouTube, so fun to click away!

      Delete