Monday, 10 March 2014

Healthy banana pancakes

Today I thought it would be nice to give you a very delicious, yet simple,  recipe! I normally don't post recipes on my blog, but I like cooking and try new things, so why not? These super healthy banana pancakes are certainly worth trying! 

You only need 1 banana (make sure it is ripe enough) and 2 eggs. If you have a sweet tooth you can add some stevia or put syrup on the pancakes after you baked them. I choose to add blueberries while I am just addicted to these! Mash the banana and add the 2 eggs. Whisk it till it is 1 mixture. Add some oil in a pan and use a ladle to make little pancakes. With 1 banana and 2 eggs I made about 8 small pancakes. So easy and healthy, I can guarantee you that it will be a success! 




12 comments:

  1. Mmmm! I love a good pancake. I gobble them up! Danielle, your recipe sounds divine. I have to try it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! You definitely have to try these!

      Delete
  2. I love banana pancakes, it's one of my favorite breakfast treats! I don't mash them though, just slice them very thinly. They are the best. Have a great rest of the week!

    xx,
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s also a good idea! Have a nice week as well!

      Delete
  3. They look so yummy. Did I read right??? Just banana and eggs and that's the result!! Wow I have to try this asap. YUMMY.

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You read it right! :) they are delicious and healthy! xx

      Delete
  4. These look so amazing! I MUST try them.

    xo
    Aleesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look absolutely delicious Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog, dear:)
    Follow each other?
    Let me know...kisses

    www.silkandsmoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete