Monday, 24 March 2014

Music Monday

Happy Music Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend! For today I thought it would be nice to show you which songs are my favourite these days! 



At the moment I am really into the new album of Beyonce. First I thougth this album was not as great as her album:  I am... Sasha Fierce, which is my favourite. However, after listening a few times to the songs I really started to like it! Drunk in Love is one of favourites.


I know this song already exists for a while, but I recently heard it in an episode of Pretty Little Liars and after that I start listening to it again (while turning up the volume). 


All songs of Pharrell Williams are great. I love this new one with Justin Timberlake!


Again Justin Timberlake. I will go to his concert in April! I am so excited for this. I started listening to his 20/20 experience album for a while now and the songs on it are great. This clip is by the way lovely!


I end with David Guetta. I started running the other day and I noticed that this song is great during your workout! 

What are your favourite songs at the moment? Any tips? Have a lovely day! 


10 comments:

  1. Super tunes, great for a Monday...have a great week doll xx

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything by pharrell williams. he's so creative.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tunes dear !! have a nice week :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! hope you have a great week xx

      Delete
  4. love all of these! got me dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tunes love!! :)

    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete