Saturday, 22 March 2014

Spring decor ideas

Spring is here! When the sun is shining, I get all excited to change my home interior with new bright home accessories. As you probably know, I am in love with the combination of white with bright or pastel colours. Unfortunately it is not always possible to buy a whole new interior or paint your walls. However, if you want to create a new look in your home, an easy solution for this is to buy new, colourful pillows. This will immediately gives your living room or bedroom a new and fresh look. 

These are my favourite home accessories at the moment. I wish you all a great weekend and happy spring!


1. Pillow, Wehkamp
2. Pillow, Wehkamp
3. Magazine display rack, Woood
4. Basket, H&M 
6. Oven mitts leafs, Flying Tiger,
7. Eastern decoration, Dille&Kamille

11 comments:

  1. I love your picks and I agree with you. Pillows are the best way to pimp up your room. They can change the whole appearance. Esp love the yellow one :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pillows are my favourite! The yellow one is perfect for spring
      Have a great weekend! Xx

      Delete
  2. Love the pillow! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally need both of those pillows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm always fascinated with pillows. they can be the simple change to a room. very nice.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great selection. What software do you use to put these pictures together?. I'm looking at buying some.
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just use the average office programs :)x

      Delete
  6. i love those pillows :) super cute !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete