Monday, 7 April 2014

Liebster Award


I was pleasantly surprised when I read a comment of Tania from the blog Inspire My Fancy on one of my posts. She nominated my blog for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is presented to bloggers by fellow bloggers to broaden the blogging community. Thank you so much Tania, I am happy that we met through our blogs! I love reading new posts on her blog. Her style is great and I can relate to her. Thank you so much!

Once you are nominated, here are the rules that you must follow:
1.     Thank the blogger who nominated you. 
2.     Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3.     Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 600 followers (on Bloglovin).
4.     Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5.     Tag your nominees and post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.

Here are the 11 questions I was asked:

1. What made you start blogging?
I wanted to do something creative next to my daily job. So, inspired by all the blogs out there I started Soho Styles. 

2. What inspires you the most?
Everything I come across in the daily life from people to pretty pictures, beauty products, documentaries etc. 

3. What is your dream job?
Living in NYC and writing about my life there. Or making documentaries about this city and its extraordinary people. 

4. Do you like to read blogs, or just look at the pictures?
I love to read blogs, but sometimes pictures say more than words. 

5. What would you love to see more of in the blogging community?
I think it's good to stay true to yourself and your interests, blog about what you like!

6. If you could do anything you wanted, what would you do?
I think I would like to travel around the world. 

7. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
Beyonce! She is so inspirational!

8. What are you happiest doing?
Sitting outside in the sun, travelling and simply having fun with friends and family.  

9. What are the most inspirational blogs that you follow, and why?
Difficult! There are so many inspirational blogs. Perhaps I go with The Sartorialist, because his pictures are amazing! 

10.What do you do when you are not blogging?
Working at my fulltime job, meet up with family and friends and watch too many TV shows. 

11.Which season do you love most, and why?
Spring! Not too cold and not too warm!

Here are my nominees and the questions:

1. Covet and Acquire by Aleesha Harris 
2. Indie by Heart by Satu
3. Silk and Smoke by Ana
4. My Glossy Affair by Charu Sharma
5. A Sweet World by Sabina Rijal
6. Pati's Place by Madam Pattinka
7. The Beauty Diaries by Ioanna Chiotelli
8. The Retail Therapist by Whitney 
9. Chriissydollxo by Christine Uy
10. The Dainty Dolls House
11. Style & Paper
1. What is your favourite city in the world?
2. How long do you blog and how did you start?
3. Which posts on blogs do you like to read the most? 
4. What do you think of vlogging, would you consider doing that?
5. What or who inspired you the most?
6. What is your favourite quote?
7. What is your dream job? 
8. Which celebrity would you like to be for one day?
9. What is your favourite make up brand?
10. What would you love to see more of in the blogging community?
11. What do you love to do besides blogging?

Thank you again Tania for thinking of me!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I would love to meet Beyonce too :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Meeting Beyonce would be great! xx

      Delete
  2. This is lovely...congrats on the award doll, I enjoyed your answers. Thank you for passing the award on to me as well, so kind. I will share my answers in a post soon :)) I hope you have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to read your answers :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your nomination, Danielle! And thank you SO much for passing the honours on to me. :)

    xo
    Aleesha
    www.covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to read your answers! x

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your award Danielle! Spring is my favorite season too! It's just the right temperature. Beyonce would be so cool to meet.

    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award sweetie!!! and thank u so much for nominating me, it means a lot :D

    xoxo
    Style and Paper
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am looking forward to read your anwers :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Yay, happy to know more about you Danielle! Writing and travelling the world would truly be dreamy. :)) Check out my friend Natily's post on my blog, she will be showing style posts as well on my blog! Really excited about :)) Have a great weekend!

    Much Love,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT!!!!!!! GREAT POST!
    happy Easter!!♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc!
    DISCOVER THE CHIC CITY GUIDEs CHOC
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou so much love for nominating me for this award!! I feel so happy and special. This means a lot to me. I will do a post on it soon. Sorry for the late reply and thanks again <3

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for nominating me! Sorry it took me a while to visit back & reply. I've been on a little blogging break. I don't really do these things anymore, sorry <3 <3 Thank you so much for thinking of me though, xoxox

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete