Saturday, 3 May 2014

Creative Saturday

On Saturday's I like to be creative in my house. I buy some flowers, clean up a bit and think what I can change around the house. I can surf for hours on the internet searching for home interior inspiration. When I saw this interior picture, I had to share it with you! I am in love with the pink couch combined with the black and white pillows! It gives the interior a Parisian vibe. The gold coffee table with matching decoration items and the coffee sign above the couch makes this interior lovely. But who really steals the show is the cutie on the couch of course! I hope you have a great weekend! 


You would also like


10 comments:

  1. Omg this dog is so cute!!! Love the pic X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am often inspired by design as well. This living room is so glamorous with the pink couch, very pretty!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink couch is definitely an eye-catcher! xx

      Delete
  4. I love interior inspirations too. The pink coach is something I would love to have too :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always doing house cleaning on the weekends. Spring is definitely the time to add pretty blooms and change of decor to your home.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete