Thursday, 22 May 2014

Summerish Body Sorbet from The Body Shop

Icy Sorbet as Bodylotion? Yes please! With these new lotion of The Body Shop you will have a smooth and silky skin. The Body Sorbet feels really refreshing on your skin, which is of course perfect for spring and summer. I choose for Satsuma, which smells extremely fresh. After putting this lotion on in the morning you feel immediately awake and the best thing is it doesn't stick, which is sometimes the case with lotions. It is also perfect to use after a long day in the sun while it gives you a cool feeling plus, it has Aloe Vera in it. You can also choose for strawberry, however, that one was too sweet for me. Next to these two, you can also go for pink grapefruit, mango and moringa, which are all delicious! 





8 comments:

  1. Not a huge Body Shop fan but I love this packaging. It looks lovely - like something I would want to eat haha. I think the mango one would absolutely have me. Rosemary x

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, it looks delicious! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. love Body shop !! looks awesome product :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad you reviewed these Danielle. they sent an advertisement to my home, but I hadn't had a chance to visit a store yet. they really come in some yummy scents. excellent post!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other scents looked also amazing!

      Delete
  4. Really a nice summery packaging and I love products from TBS....great post darling :)
    Love
    Charu
    http://myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete