Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Vintage New York City #2

It is Wednesday! Time for an inspirational picture of NYC! This week again a photo from the 1950s. I think the Style from this time is something that really attracts me. I love the classy and sophisticated look. This picture is taken by photographer Kenneth Heilbron, possibly for a magazine. Perhaps they are modelling for the jackets, it is too bad I can't find which brand they are wearing. I am always surprised that pictures from back then are so perfect, thinking of the fact they didn't have a digital screen where they could first preview the pictures. Have a great Wednesday everyone! 


(Picture from Pinterest)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ladies, I love their pristine looks :)) Ahh, yes, real photography...where you develop them in a dark room, I miss those days sometimes, it can be relaxing being in there developing pictures. But, digital does give the advantage of seeing them beforehand, but I think without it made you learn to see better and to know which light was good and shutter speed, so digital has kind of taken away that learning aspect a bit. Just adore this picture, the second and last lady I love, they have a mystery to them :))) Happy day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! Nowadays we miss the excitement when developing pictures!
      Happy day to you as well! :) xx

      Delete
  2. oh how I'm loving their coats and hats. they look so stylish and poised. even the positioning of their feet. classy and CLASSIC. love this danielle.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Why don't we wear hats anymore? :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures, I love how they are modeling the jackets, also which I could know what is the brand they are modeling. And yes I agree! great skills to get an image like this one without having a digital camera! I'm following you on Bloglovin, would you follow me back?
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I will follow you back! xx

      Delete