Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Watercolour Fashion Illustrations

I am searching a while now for a nice illustration or painting to hang on my plain, white walls but couldn't find anything that was perfect. That's until I visit this website: Fall into London. The artist creates illustrations inspired by her love of fashion, art, travel, spring, blossom trees, vintage finds etc. I found a few great ones which would fit perfectly in my home. I love how they are painted with watercolour and the colours are perfect to spice up my boring walls! Now I have to decide which one I like the best, which is pretty difficult! Any advice?   








2 comments:

  1. I super love illustrations of any kind. The fact that these are water coulours makes them even more magical.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete