Monday, 11 August 2014

Budget Lookalike Bags

There was no love on first sight with this Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag. The model didn't attract me that much and it remembered me of the woven bucket bags I had when I was younger. However, after browsing on their website I started to get more and more interested in this bag and also the rest of the collection. Honestly, I wouldn't spend 350,00 on it, I rather save my money for a bag I really really want. Therefore I started to search for a lookalike of the bucket bag and found this one from H&M which retails for 39,99. Of course you will notice a big difference of material and finishing, but it is a great second option if you don't want to spend that much money. What do you think, do you like the lookalike or will you go for the original one? 

Have a great day! 



You would also like to read

9 comments:

  1. I once had this bag , but in a different colour . Nice to read your review on it ., great post.

    StyleandBeautyLounge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? That's great! Thanks for visiting!

      www.sohostyles.blogspot.nl

      Delete
  2. Cute :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing bags, my favorite is the second! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go with the less expensive one too. I've never been big on bucket bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are cute but not worth spending a lot on it!

      Delete
  5. Wow, the HM one looks so similar for a small price, well done! kisses x

    www.kayilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete