Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Exciting New TV shows 2014

Sometimes I watch too many TV shows and can't keep up with it. But I am always interested in new TV shows! I think there are a few interesting new ones which are definitely worth watching!   



First of all Gotham. I love Ben McKenzie from The O.C. and I am happy that he is in this show. I am really looking forward to see him in the role of young James Gordon. The premiere is scheduled at 22 September.



Then we have Marvel’s Agent Carter. A TV show with a women in the lead! This is a drama show where Peggy Carter (Haley Atwell) has a double life with working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve) doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark. Unfortunately this show doesn't premiere until January 2015, but it sounds exciting! 


Astronaut Wives Club sounds interesting and I was interested while the show is written and produced by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage. The show is telling the real story of the women behind some of America’s biggest heroes during the 1960s space race. Due to changes the show premieres in July 2015 instead of July 2014...hopefully it is worth the wait!




Another show which caught my attention is How to Get Away with Murder from Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers. I am a huge fan of Shonda Rhimes while her writing is fantastic! This shows is more a thriller that centers on ambitious law students and their brilliant and mysterious criminal defence professor. Season 1 will start 25th September. 


Battle Creek is a show created by Vince Gilligan (also from Breaking Bad, so it can’t  go wrong and David Shore (House). The show seems promising while one serie is already picked up. Two detectives with very different world views must team up to clean up the streets of Battle Creek.




Yay! Katherine Heigl makes her return to TV in the show State of Affairs. I love her! In this show show she will be playing a CIA officer who becomes the President’s daily briefer. Tune in on November 17!

Of course I like comedies as well and it seems like there are a few new ones to give a try! Are you excited for the new television season? Have a lovely Wednesday! 


7 comments:

  1. These sound great, I want to see Gotham a lot, so excited for that!! And looks like I need to see the Agent Carter too, looks good :) Happy day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to watch Gotham! It's going to be so good :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Looking forward to it!

      Delete
  3. I'm sooo excited for Gotham and I hope it's going to be really amazing! :) Thanks for sharing. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely like to see the return of Katherine Heigl.

    ReplyDelete