Saturday, 9 August 2014

Fashion Documentaries

A while I ago I wrote about the documentary Dior et Moi. I am really excited to watch this documentary, but on YouTube I can only find the trailer and on download websites I can not find any torrents, any tips? The trailer however is already interesting:



I love to watch these kind of documentaries. I have a few other ones for you to watch this weekend!

The well-known September Issue. It is so interesting to have a peek behind the scenes of such an influential magazine.


Documentary Tom Ford. I am in love with this man! I love his Style, his creativity and his life story. Last year I visited his shop in NYC and saw the most amazing clothes and bags. Maybe one day I can afford one of his master pieces.



The secret world of haute couture. Get to know the world behind the designers and their beautiful creations.


Of course, a documentary of one of my favourite designer can not be missing; Marc Jacobs. I never realised how many years he is already working in the fashion industry. Interesting to see how far he has made it! This documentary consists of 5 parts on YouTube.



Are you a fan of these kind of documentaries? If so, do you have any recommendations for me? Thanks and enjoy your weekend!!


9 comments:

  1. Yes I love to watch them too. I have no idea where you can find the Dior and I clip. Thanks for your comment. The bag is from Zara :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! It is a lovely bag! xx

      Delete
  2. I sometimes watch it. I love the haute couture documentary.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nominated you for a blog award. Come check it out.
      www.effortlesslady.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I will check it out! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a huge fan of documentaries! I love learning the story behind a designer. I've seen Marc Jacobs, loved Tom Ford and I saw The September Issue. Oh gosh you should see the one about Yves Saint Laurent and Valentino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your tips! I will definitely go watch those as well!

      Delete
  4. I rarely get time to watch documentary or anything!

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete