Sunday, 3 August 2014

Fitness with Chanel

No supermarket this time, but the gym is the set for this amazing campagne of Chanel's fall collection 2014. Karl opted for Cara Delevingne and Binx Walton to perform athletic moves and poses in comfortable sneakers.

The first pic is my favourite. Just look at the selection of amazing bags! The selection of colours and different kind of fabrics is huge. Difficult to pick a favourite, but if I have to choose I would say the blue one at the top left and the white one in the middle. These will go on my wishlist (and unfortunately will stay there). Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday!















8 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle! Thanks for posting this. I had only seen a portion of it. If I could pick just one of those bags! Lol I would be happy with the cap and mittens. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the campaign rocks and I love the collection too. Karl is a genius :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photography!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete