Monday, 18 August 2014

I love you New York!

Since I was about 11 years old I am crazy about New York. I collected pictures, news articles and saved money to visit this fabulous city. Sometimes people ask me why I am so fond of such a big city. I can totally understand that some think it is loud, dirty, too busy and not their cup of tea, but for me it is something I can't describe, I just love the city! Perhaps this quote says it all:



What is your favourite city or country in the world? Have a great Monday! 


6 comments:

  1. I love NY, too!!! thank you for your comment!!
    I follow you by Bloglovin now!!! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a good week!! and my like in bloglovin for your post too!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will check Bloglovin for sure! xx

      Delete
  2. I want to go there! It's so exciting! I love it too. HaHa I want to also go to London! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love it Danielle! I'm a city girl myself and this quote is fabulous. I think you love NY as much as I love San Francisco where I grew up as a kid.

    Much Love,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to visit San Francisco, it is on my wishlist! :) xx

      Delete