Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Lovely Lush Products

I stopped by Lush the other day and picked up a few things which I want to share with you today!





Bubblegum Lipscrub
First of all this lipscrub in the delicious flavour bubblegum. I read about this lip scrub on the blog of my blogger friend Kim and after her review I got enthusiastic about the product. It really makes your lips more soft and the smell and taste is delicious! Use it once or twice per week and your lips are smooth and ready to go!

Eau Roma Water Toner
I repurchased this toner for the third time while I am crazy about it! After cleaning my face I use this toner to hydrate and protect it. One of the ingredients is rosewater which smells great and will calm your skin. The toner is for sensitive skins however it works also fine for my combination skin. You can also use it as a refreshing mist during the day.

R&B Hairmoisturiser
Dealing with natural curly hair requires the right products to control the frizz. I am always on the hunt for these kind of products an I think I found a really good one! This is a leave-in conditioner. You don't wash it out after you apply it in your hair. The ends of my curls are always somewhat frizzy but with this moisturizer it gets all shiny and smooth! I am so happy with this! I highly recommend it when you are dealing with natural curls! 

What do you think of the products of Lush? Are you also a big fan? 

12 comments:

  1. Danielle, I have to try that toner! It sounds dreamy and great for the skin. Thanks for the shoutout! I'm so glad you like it. I'm enjoying using mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the scrub! It smells sooo delicious haha Let me know when you tried the toner!

      Delete
  2. Lovely products! Too bad in my city we dont have Lush :(

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad..perhaps order online?

      Delete
  3. I've been to Lush, and smelled their delicious products before with my friend, but I've never bought anything from there myself. i would love to try the lip scrub for sure!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried lush products but so wana try many! Lovely pics! :)

    Happy Friday! :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with Lush products, I love them so much. Great post. The toner sounds lovely.
    Madison
    Insta-Style & Weekend Links!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome products, I'm such a huge fan of Lush.. especially their bathbombs :) The bubblegum lipscrub is really amazing, smells so yummy! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I almost forgot about their bathbombs :) Also delicious!

      Delete