Friday, 22 August 2014

Pretty Pink Lips

Todays' theme: Pink! These are my 5 favourite pinkish lipsticks at the moment. 





First we have the Revolution Perfect Lipstick colour R12 from Flormar. On the picture this one looks like it is red, but in reality it is a dark pink matte lipstick. I love this budget matte lipstick while it doesn't dry out your lips and is quite long-lasting. 

& Other Stories - Calamanco Coral. About this lipstick I already wrote a review. It is not really pink, not really coral and not really red...are you still following it haha.. It is lovely and very affordable. 

Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm - 220 Showy. The colour of this one is a very cute and sweet pink. It is light pink and perfect for every day. I love that it is matte, I think I go for matte lipsticks more and more nowadays. 

Catrice Metallure - C02 Alluring Pink. Compared to the lipstick of Flormar, this one is slighter darker pink and has a touch of red in it. I just bought it recently and I'm very happy with it. Again a great budget lipstick!  

YSL - Rouge Volupte 33 Rose Neillia. The only high end lipstick in my pink favourites. This one is a combination of pink, rose and coral. I love this lipstick. It is very long lasting and creamy. Definitely worth if you are looking for a more high end pink lipstick.

I honestly can't pick a favourite. They are all gorgeous and each lipstick has its own occasion to wear it with. Do you have a favourite pinkish lipstick? Tell me!

6 comments:

  1. I can't pick a favorite too but I own the one from Catrice :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink lipsticks! I want to try YSL. Great roundup Danielle! Have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love them all! :)
    <3 <3 <3
    Keep posting dear! :)
    Follow (if u like): www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete