Wednesday, 1 October 2014

New Coffee Table Items

How is everyone's week going? I'm back in my daily routine and honestly it feels quite good, but I still wish I was strolling around NYC of course haha. However, with these two new coffee table books I can still walk around NYC in my mind. I found these books at a lovely bookstore in Chelsea Market. They had a great selection of books about New York and I wanted to take them all! The amazing smelling candle I bought at Anthropologie in Chelsea Market as well, what an awesome shop is that by the way! Have a great first day of October! 





3 comments:

  1. nice blog
    would you like to follow each other? :)
    i'll follow back after that

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those candles, they all smell so amazing! Chelsea Market is a fabulous place to visit Did you try the Fatwitch brownies? They are just so good, taste like fudge. I signed up for your posts emailed since it seems all you write about interests me!! :)

    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete