Friday, 3 October 2014

NYC Part 2: Brooklyn

This was the first time I visited Brooklyn. Although it was a short visit, I immediately loved this neighbourhood! It was so quite and peaceful, there were bikes and lot's of green. Next time I want to explore this area more. Lunch took place at Grimaldi's, the popular pizzaria where also Frank Sinatra was a regular customer. After a delicious pizza it was time to walk the Brooklyn Bridge which was shorter than I expected (luckily). It looks like the photo's of the Manhattan view are photoshopped, but this was the real view, I think because it could rain every moment. Of course I had to add a pic of NYC's most famous inhabitants; a squirl! haha













You would also like

9 comments:

  1. great photos

    new post in
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you are a lover of some of my favorite things! Great photos of Brooklyn, will be following you now for sure. Hope you can visit my blog as well which is all about NYC ! Have a great Sunday!!

    Rosemary
    www.nycstylelittlecannoli.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :) I will definitely visit your blog as well!

      Delete
  3. OMG I love your pictures! I've never been to Brooklyn but I would love to visit! the views you took of the city are just breathtaking and the pic of the squirl is just adorable!!! Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you enjoyed your trip :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com
    Hello Lupi Boutique is open!!! Don't forget to check us out on our Facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment! The squirl is indeed adorable haha

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos :)


    http://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paris and NY are my two dream cities. I already visited Paris, so now hope I can visit NY some day!!
    XOXO from Shanghai

    ReplyDelete