Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Things for a wonderful 2015

Fun stuff you need to make 2015 wonderful!


First of all you need a new notebook for all your ideas, thoughts and memories! In this New York City notebook you can also collect souvenirs. You can buy it here.

With a brand new bag you can start 2015 fabulous! This Rebecca Minkoff bag is so cute and the colour is gorgeous! You can buy this bag here

A new bag requires a new wallet. This polka dot wallet from Kate Spade is very useful due to its extra compartments. You can even use it as a clutch on an evening out. You can buy the wallet here

The colour of the year 2015 is Marsala. Paint your nails in the colour Swept Off My Feet from Essie which is a perfect combination of red, orange and brown. 

Start 2015 by reading a book. 'Big Little Lies' from Liane Moriarty is currently on my wish-list to read. 

Lastly, get fitter in 2015 and buy colourful shoes to do so! It will definitely make your work-out more fun! Buy the shoes here

4 comments:

  1. We are definitely on the same page Danielle! I have my new notebook and I purchased a Marsala lipstick from Sephora. That Kate Spade bag is just too cute! I'm loving the trainers that are coming out. The colors are so pretty! I need a new pair and some rockin workout gear! LOL Have a great day!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great to hear! I definitely think colourful trainers will help the work-out! haha

      Delete
  2. hello sweetie :)
    nice post!, great pics so inspiring . . .
    love design of your blog ... like everything!
    Tell me how about follow each other?
    Let me know please, I always follow back :)
    Have an inspiring day :**
    keep in touch

    xoxo
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for your comment! It would be great to follow each other!

      Delete