Monday, 16 February 2015

Bag of the Week: Fendi Micro Peekaboo Bag

Fendi Micro Peekaboo Bag is the IT bag of 2015

The Fendi Peekaboo bag was born in 2009 and represents the essence of dualism, one of Fendi’s core values. The bag is chic and timeless. Fendi is playing with contrasting colours and textures with this iconic bag. The design is original and it can be renewed in many designs. Think of the Monster Eyes Peekaboo range with a monster eye design that peeks out from behind the hinged opening.

And now the Fendi Micro Peekaboo Bag is the winner of the IT bag 2015 competition! The micro has got just the right size to carry your essentials such as a phone, wallet, lipstick and perfume. I think it is the right winner! Look at this bag! It is so sophisticated, fun, chic and just awesome. I looked on the website of Fendi and saw this perfect Micro Peekaboo bag in the most gorgeous blue colour I have ever seen. I have to say that on the website I was less impressed with the other colours they offer, but maybe I have to see them in real life so I can make a better judgement. Yay or Nay?






8 comments:

  1. I've always loved small bags. less stuff to pack! hahaha that blue python is too cute.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Join my giveaway:
    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/02/caseidol-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will visit your blog as well!

      Delete
  4. Such a beauty! Love the grey one.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete