Monday, 2 February 2015

Monday Mini's

Who doesn´t like mini´s? When I am make-up shopping I always get drawn to the mini mascara's and other travel size items. The same counts for bags. Sometimes you don´t want to carry so much stuff with you or you need a smaller handbag for a night out. These four  stunning bags are perfect for such occassions. I am totally in love with all four and if I really need to make a choice I think I would go with the bamboo shopper from Gucci. I am a big fan of the bamboo top handles collection. The Mini M.A.C. crossbody from  Rebecca Minkoff is cute and a bit edgy because of the chain and other hardware which is perfect for a night out. I am not a big fan of the 3.1 trapeze bag, but the mini is another story. It is so cute and look at those mini zippers and don't even start about that colour! You can never go wrong with the mini Balenciaga. It is classic and the colour is perfect for spring! Which one is your favourite? Happy Monday!



Balenciaga City Mini Classic Metallic Edge, find here
Gucci Bamboo Shopper Mini, find here
Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Crossbody, find here
3.1 Phillip Lim The Pashli mini-textured trapeze bag, find here

1 comment:

  1. I am so into crossbody bags at the moment. That Rebecca Minkoff is gorgeous. Love the metallic color.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete