Thursday, 26 February 2015

SATC Pump

Yes, I admit, I still now and then watch Sex and the City the Movie, as well as the TV show. And while I don't have that click with shoes as I have with bags I fell in love with these Manolo Blahnik shoes the moment I saw them in the movie.... The Hangisi Satin Pump is the perfect pump. The heel is not too high, the colours (especially the cobalt blue) are beautiful, the buckle gives the shoe something extra and they are just timeless. If you want to feel just as Carrie, you can buy these pumps at Neiman Marcus



3 comments:

  1. Classy pumps! Love Sex and the City movie.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning and unforgettable pump! :)
    Foodie Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shoe! Who could resist that blue!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete