Breakfast Inspiration #1

I'm a huge breakfast fan; it is my favorite meal of the day and I never ever skip it. My favorite breakfast are definitely oats. It not only helps me to stay full for longer, it is also full of vitamins like vitamin B, magnesium, minerals and antioxidants. Besides all these health benefits it is just delicious! Just add some fruits, seeds and some peanut butter and you are ready to have an awesome day! No time to make oats in the morning? Just make the well-known and so simple overnight oats:

Oats
Water or (plant based) milk (at least the same amount of oats)
Frozen fruit (blueberries are my absolute favourite)
Just mix and set it in the fridge... voila! In the morning you put some honey/peanut butter on top of it and you are ready to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment